What is plasma?
Adding energy to matter changes its electromagnetic force, holding atoms together. The state of matter changes from solid to liquid and then from liquid to gas. Adding more energy to the molecular chain and may produce separate electrically isolated. Gas molecules are divided into charged particles, ions and free electrons. Plasma is often referred to as the "fourth state of matter."
The role and function of plasma surface treatment
• Surface cleaning: remove dust and oil, fine cleaning and destaticization
• Surface activation: greatly improve the moisturizing performance of the surface and form an activated surface
• Surface coating: Provide functional surface through surface coating treatment
• Improve surface adhesion and penetration
• Improve the reliability and durability of surface bonding
• Improve surface hydrophilicity